Friday, August 12, 2016

Riding~~A Photoshoot

I was originally going to post this on August 1st when I took it, (haha I just realized this was posted exactly a month after my last post XD) but, well, procrastination. :/ Anyways, Willow decided to go riding on Ebony. Here's the photoshoot!



Saddling up!


I really like this picture.


On the trail...

I really like this one, too.



Whoops! Ebony kicked up some dust when he was galloping. :P



Willow's tired out from that dusty ride and decided to take a rest before heading home.



Closeup of Ebony...


Ebony's glad to have that itchy saddle off his dusty back.
(Shhh! Don't tell him there's pink on his saddle blanket!! The saddle's supposed to hide that.. :P)


Now Willow's trying to get some of the dirt off her dusty horse.

Dusty, dusty. Maybe that should be his name. :P

Still more dust...
Oh well, we'll leave it at that so we don't fill this post with the rest of the dust pictures. :) P.S. I'm going to post the dolls' profiles probably tonight or tomorrow. The camping set tutorial is taking longer than I thought, though. :( Anyways, see ya later! :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Cute photoshoot! Ebony and Willow make a great pair!:)
-Emma-

Post a Comment