Saturday, August 27, 2016

Birthday Reviews

Guess what?
It was my birthday last week! :D (The 19th, to be exact.) This post will be showing and reviewing some of the things I got.

And the first item is the Springfield Style Club Clothes Hanger set!

Image result for springfield doll clothes hangers
(I forgot to take a picture before I opened mine, so this is from Google.)


The set includes four metal hangers for 18" dolls.

The first time I saw these, I thought they were plastic, but they're actually
wire coated in stuff similar to what the bars on some bird cages are coated in.
The coating on the hangers dents and scratches fairly easily, but they're quite sturdy.

Each hanger has a cute swirly heart shape twisted into it. 

They fit most doll clothes, except for the ones with particularly  large neck holes.

The package includes this little card with a code you can type into their website.
(I won't show you the code, but I will tell you it gets 5 points on their website.)

And the back has instructions on how to use it.
I rate this set 5 out of 5 stars. (If you're wondering, I got mine at Hobby Lobby for about $4, but you can get it on Amazon or Ebay for a much larger price.)

Okay, now for...oh wait, I can't show you that yet. ;) First I'll have to show you some other pictures....

:O Who's the blonde in the corner?
Well...
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(wait for it...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
DOLL!!!
Meet Hope, the newest member of the family.

"Welcome home, Hope!"

"Oooh, presents!" "Mine first," Jenny said.

...What could it be?

A picture frame! (In case you can't tell, the picture says 'Shine'.)

Now Willow's...This is what I almost showed you before...

Hmmm....

AND...

IT'S...

A....

.......

....(xD I'm making you wait for it)

....

LAPTOP!!!!!

"Wow! Thanks, Willow!"

Haha the screen is a mirror. Caught on camera! XD

I got this off of Amazon.

(Wow, I took a lot of pictures of this. O_0)

Ugh, the letters on the keyboard keep blurring! Oh well.

I would rate this 5 out of 5 stars, but right after we bought ours they raised the price $1, so it gets 4.5 out of 5.
(Plus the  'MacBook Air ' words on the bottom of the screen are upside down! :O That reduces it to a 4.)


"Now mine!" Sophie said.

Ooh, sparkles! What could it be?

It's a....

Sparkly bag! And a green headband to boot! "I'll put it on right now!"



(Showing off the headband)

Now Sadie's, last but not least...

....

...

A giant notebook!

Wow!
Jenny baked a cake for the occasion.


Bonus Picture! xD
And guess what? I'm going to do a photostory!!! The first part should be out tonight. :)
Well, I hope you enjoyed! (Ugh, I still haven't put up the dolls' profiles. But I'm having trouble with making a menu bar...) ;P Well, see you at my next post!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope is so cute! What kind of doll is she? I actually own some of those same hangers :)
~Gracie
smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

Sarah Martin said...

Cool! :) I'm not sure what kind of doll Hope is because we got her from a thrift store. On her tag it says "Toys R US" and on her other tag it says "You and Me" but the You and Me dolls are usually babies. At first I thought she was a Journey Girl, but their arms are all the way plastic and Hope's are only plastic about halfway, so I'm not sure.

Post a Comment