Thursday, May 26, 2016

Spring~~A Photoshoot



It's spring! (Well, at least where I live.) Here's a little photoshoot of my dolls.








Here are my dolls: Laura in the red dress, Sadie in the pink and

 Sophie in the green.

Who's this little barefoot photobomber?


Her cheerleading pompoms are made of flowers!
My sister's doll decided to be a cheerleader today.
She borrowed the Cabbage Patch Kids outfit, but the shoes were way too big. 


This is Sadie again. Her outfit is homemade, given to me by a friend.
(The shoes aren't homemade, though.)



Wow, she got her splits down already!
Even in a dress!






Tree hugger! ðŸ˜‰

You may not have noticed, but she's only wearing
one shoe in these pictures, because I couldn't
find the other.
 
(Sophie's barefoot, though.)


But she couldn't resist climbing a tree! ðŸ˜¥





Laura's Outfit is also completely homemade (including the shoes).






Kitty Photobomber!
Sadie sure looks tired out. Maybe she hugged the tree too hard!



Well, that concludes the photoshoot for today! Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Janie said...

These pictures are beautiful! I love Sadie's outfit, and your sister's doll is so cute!��

Emma said...

This was such a cute post! I love all of the pictures! Great job!:)
-Emma-

Sarah Martin said...

Thank you! :D
-bluehorse

Post a Comment